As more homeowners become environmentally conscious, they seek ways to reduce their carbon footprint. One way to do this is through cellulose insulation. In this article, we’ll explore the environmental impact of cellulose insulation and how it’s helping homes go green. We’ll also discuss how professional insulation installation can help you save money on energy!
Tropical Insulation provides cellulose expertise and installation services for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings in Southern Ontario. We are your insulation experts, so keep reading to find out everything you need to know about cellulose installation!
Cellulose Is a Green Insulation
Cellulose insulation is a type of green insulation made from recycled materials such as newspaper and cardboard. This environmentally friendly insulation is quickly becoming a popular choice for homeowners in Ontario who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint. Cellulose insulation is not only energy-efficient but it’s also made from sustainable materials. That means that it’s an excellent option for eco-conscious homeowners!
Why You Should Choose Cellulose Insulation in Ontario
In Ontario, where temperatures can drop significantly during the winter months, cellulose insulation is an excellent option. The province’s harsh winter weather makes it essential to have a well-insulated home, and cellulose insulation provides superior thermal insulation to keep homes warm and cozy. But with cellulose from Tropical Insulation, homeowners can reduce their energy consumption and maintain comfortable heat.
Cellulose insulation is also a versatile option, as it can be installed in attics, walls, and floors. This flexibility makes it easy for homeowners to add insulation to areas of their homes that may have been previously overlooked. Cellulose is incredibly effective at preventing air leaks, which can significantly reduce energy bills over time. Additionally, cellulose insulation is resistant to mould and pests, making it an ideal option for homeowners looking for a low-maintenance solution.
Now that we understand why cellulose is so amazing, let’s take a look at how you can get it installed ASAP! Keep reading!
While cellulose insulation can be a DIY project, we highly recommend professional cellulose installation. Our professional installers will ensure correct installation, preventing any air leaks or other issues that could compromise the insulation’s effectiveness. Also, professional installation can help you identify other areas of your home that may need insulation, leading to further energy savings!
If you’re looking for more information on the benefits of cellulose, give our article on climate zones and insulation here!
Professional Cellulose Insulation Installation Benefits:
When you hire Tropical Insulation to protect your home or building with cellulose, here are a few of the benefits you’ll get with our 35+ years of expertise:
- Expertise: We have the expertise necessary to ensure that the insulation is installed correctly. This helps to ensure that the insulation is as effective as possible, which can help you save money on energy bills.
- Safety: Insulation installation can be dangerous, especially for those who don’t have experience with it. Professional installation ensures installation goes safely and according to code. You deserve the peace of mind of knowing that you can rely on Tropical Insulation if anything goes wrong.
- Savings: Through provincial rebates and industry knowledge, we help homeowners insulate more of their homes for less. And with our free estimates, you’ll always know the cost of a full project.
Convinced yet? See the benefits of professional cellulose installation with Tropical Insulation yourself! You can contact us here.
Tips for DIY Cellulose Insulation Installation
If you insist on self-installing your cellulose, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Follow these tips, and give us a call if you need more information!
- Wear protective gear: Before you begin installing cellulose insulation, make sure you have the proper protective gear. This includes gloves, goggles, and a respirator mask to protect your eyes, skin, and lungs from the fibres.
- Rent a blower machine: To make the installation process easier, you’ll need to rent a blower machine. These machines will help distribute the insulation evenly throughout your attic or walls.
- Seal air leaks: Before you start installing cellulose insulation, seal any air leaks in your home. Air leaks can cause heat to escape from your home, reducing the effectiveness of the insulation.
- Follow the instructions: Make sure to read the manufacturer’s instructions carefully before beginning the installation process. This will ensure that you are installing the insulation correctly and safely.
If you’re going the DIY route, make sure you read as much as you can about cellulose installation. Check out our article that compares cellulose to fibreglass here!
Insulate Your Home With Tropical Insulation
Cellulose insulation is an eco-friendly, cost-effective solution for homeowners. With it, you can greatly reduce your carbon footprint and energy bills. And with its versatility, effectiveness, and resistance to mould and pests, it’s no wonder why cellulose insulation has become such a popular option for homeowners in Ontario.
By hiring a professional to install cellulose insulation and taking advantage of its many benefits, homeowners can help make their homes more energy-efficient and environmentally friendly. Whether you choose to install it yourself or book your free estimate with us, cellulose insulation is an investment that will pay off in the long run!